I just watched Diablo Cody on Oprah. I haven't seen Juno yet but I really really really want to. I just haven't had the time yet. I prefer to see movies during a matinee cause it's cheaper and I haven't had a free weekend yet to see it. But anyways, here's the thing. I feel like I know her. I wonder why that is. She seems so familiar. And she's from Chicago so it's possible that I could have met her when I lived in Michgan. Doubtful but possible. But seriously. And when she first came out, all I could think was, I would have definately remembered meeting someone named Diablo. But Oprah had her parents on there and her dad called her "Brooke". So maybe I wouldn't have remembered meeting Brooke. Ahhh, I'm sure it's just that she is super cool therefore she seems familiar.
It's supposed to snow tonight. I really want it to snow. It's hasn't yet this winter and it just doesn't feel right. And truth be told, I would enjoy a day working from home. So let's do a snow dance, o.k.? O.K.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment