So I am getting married. In under two weeks. We announced it last week. Things are happening fast but it seems like plans are falling into place and other than the fact that Kendra can't be there, everything is suprisingly working out.
I started our registries at Bed Bath and Beyond and also Target. We have been having a blast picking out dishes, appliances and board games. Yes board games. Every "new" house needs their own copy of Balderdash, right?
Yesterday I was adding some stuff and the thought popped into my head that I should look at my sister's registry to make sure that we aren't choosing the same stuff because she would blow a gasket. I clicked over to her registry at Target and we have chosen the same luggage just in a different color, the same dust buster and we would have chosen the same vacuum but when I went to add it to my list, it wouldn't let me and I had to choose the step-up. Ugh. All I know is I am not changing mine so she will just have to deal with it! She shouldn't be too upset. It's not like we chose the same dishes or anything.
I am glad that we only have three weeks to plan this because I start hyperventilating a little bit when I think about all the different plans and mine is not even that complicated. I can't imagine planning one with a bridal party and rehersal dinner and bridal showers.
We need to decide if we are going to wear rings. Rings bother me. They make my fingers hurt. So that may be a problem. Hmmm.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
1 comment:
yes, i'm sad as well that i won't be there. :( i'm so glad you finally announced it on your blog though... do i get to announce it on mine now?????
Post a Comment