Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jack's gonna make me cash

I'm loving my new blog. It's consuming my thoughts. I want to have a gazillion posts RIGHT now. I'm having to pace myself so I don't write all my posts in one day. I made a list of upcoming blog topics and emailed it to myself so I don't forget all my good ideas. When I made the blog, I added google adsense and an amazon link to advertise. If people read my blog and then click on one of the ads, then I get some money. I must say that the Amazon ad is a little freaky...it's like it is able to read my blog post and then choose a correct ad. Kinda scares me. Anyways, my goal is to be like this lady and make $40K a month...hey a girl can dream right?

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...