Friday, July 10, 2009
Ebay experiment
As you may or may not know, I sell the clothes that my small humans outgrow on ebay. I also sell stuff that I find at goodwill that they can't wear but it still a great find. In the past, I always put my listings up for 5 days and I had about a 50% closing ratio which was in line with what other people that sell a lot more on ebay have experienced. I tried an experiment earlier this week. I listed 12 items on ebay and put them for a 3 day auction instead of a 5 day. NINE items sold! How freaking awesome is that? So now that means I can have a faster turnaround time, money in my paypal account sooner and more things selling! Wooohooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment