Friday, September 26, 2008

I was trying to be responsible

Really, I was. I meant to log off after I was done posting and get my rear in gear. But then I wandered over to see what this lady had to say. And I had to watch the Palin interview because I had been avoiding it. Then I had to watch the Letterman link. And here's what I have to say. I now understand why the McCain campaign is hesitant to let Palin loose with the press. She's really a femme-bot and they haven't had a chance to hook her up to the laptop and load her with new lines. Seriously, she had like four preloaded lines and that was all she could say. And Dave is just the best. I would never stand him up!

Oh and I hope so? I just totally have to agree with your twitters from last night. I heart The Office!

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...