Friday, September 26, 2008

The big 3-0

It's here. It's today. The big one.

30.

Wow.

O.K. so here are the plans. I took the day off from work. So right now, I am curled up in my bed drinking coffee and doing a bit of surfing. I just finished baking a batch of pumpkin muffins and will soon start on a batch of blueberry muffins. So my house smells yummy.

I am meeting my mom for lunch at my favorite place to eat, Sticks, and then I am going to get a pedicure at my favorite place, Happy Nails. They do an amazing job. After that, I will pick up my Big Human and we will head out for Maryland. We are going to my sister's house to have dinner and spend the night. Tomorrow morning, my sister, her best friend (who is like my other sister) and I are headed for NYC! Woohooo!

We, really I since it is my birthday, have big plans for NYC. We are going on my version of the SATC tour. We are going to Zabar's since I have never been there. And we are having dinner at Lips. They have a website but I am not going to link to it for fear that one of my readers will accidently click on it at work and it's just not work appropriate. It's a restaurant where all the servers are men dressed in drag. And they do a show. It's supposed to be fabulous. We are meeting up with my friend Sandra who lives in Long Island and it will be so awesome to see her and hang out with her. I am also just excited to take a trip with Shelley and Jewel. We haven't done a road trip together in a looooonnnng time.

I'll try to post pics when I get back!

1 comment:

m said...

i read this back when you first posted it and i was insanely jealous. first of all - happy 30th!!! and second of all... details!!! this sounded like the best way to celebrate 30 that i have ever heard!

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...