All the dishes and clothes in the house. Are clean, that is. Whew! And I am fairly well-rested and ready to start the week. Man, we should have 3 day weekends every week! Actually I didn't truly have a 3 day weekend because I chose to work on Friday so I could take a day off this week when we have the small humans at home. But working when no one else is in the office is extremely relaxing and so I feel as though I have had a 3 day weekend. Yesterday, my sleep debt was so high that I slept until 11 AM which is absolutely unheard off in this house and then I took a nap around 3 PM. And still managed to go to sleep before 11 PM. I was very tired.
I am currently reading a book which basically confirms all my child-rearing beliefs. It's called Parenting, Inc. and if you plan to procreate in the next ten years or so, I suggest you read it. If nothing else, it will save you a ton of money. Although there is one thing that I would spend a ton of money on. I have already told my Big Human that if we ever produce a child, that we will be spending the $450-550 or so to purchase one of these. In Ruby. With the optional bassinet.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment