I just got finished chatting online with my oldest small human, the one that's in Europe right now? He seems so grown up in just a week! My big human said he "sounds taller"...hahahaha! Apparently the hotel they are staying in right now has a rooftop pool which is the big crowd pleaser with the 13 and 14 year olds. Tomorrow is his last day in Athens and then he's headed back home to us. I can't wait to see him! We are supposed to get him when they arrive back in town at their school but we may drive up to the airport to see them come out of customs. We just can't wait!
*the title of this post is a reference to the end of Swingers when Vince Vaughn's character does his rant about Jon Favreau's character growing up and not needing girl advice any longer. I need to watch that movie this weekend.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
No comments:
Post a Comment