Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh Swiffer, why do you tease me so?

I'm having a bit of a cleaning fit right now. Which is a good thing I guess. Anyways, the condition of my kitchen floor and the bathroom floors were driving me up the wall. And I couldn't quite figure it out because I sweep (sometimes) and use the Wet Swiffer and so the floors should look o.k. right? Well, here's my daily cleaning tip...Wet Swiffer wipes and linoleum floors do not mix. They just move the dirt around but don't really get it up. So yesterday on my daily trip to Target (yes I said daily. It's just around the corner from my office and it makes me happy to go in there, o.k.?) I picked up a handheld scrub brush and some of the new Clorox Green Clean and I scrubbed floors last night. Oh it was fantastic! And now my floors are clean! I made my big human promise to never let me buy Wet Swiffers again. It's too bad really because they smelled really good. Maybe I can use the ones I have left to wipe the floors after I scrub them so the smell is there.

No comments:

See what's next...

That's what my title means in case you were wondering...