Friday, May 30, 2008
It was fabulous
I went to the 4:30 PM showing of Sex and The City Movie this afternoon and loved every second of it. I laughed, I cried. Oh it was great. I am trying to talk my Big Human into going to see it in the theater. He watches the show all the time with me at home but he says if he goes to the theater to watch it, they will take away his "man card". Whatever that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
2 comments:
oh, i am SO excited! i'm going tonight. i've purposefully stayed away from watching/reading anything about the movie so i can be completely surprised.
and i love what your big human said about getting his man card revoked. but tell him that's not what will happen. he will just be viewed as the husband who will appease his wife so he can get some later on ;-)
i loved it too, although i about jumped out of my seat to strangle big a few times!!!
Post a Comment