April Fool's Day! I told them that I didn't feel like cooking dinner so I was giving them cupcakes instead. The looks on their faces for that split second was priceless. Then reality set in and they just could not fathom that I would do such a thing as serve cupcakes for dinner! It was actually veggie meatloaf with colored mashed potatoes on top. Yummo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See what's next...
That's what my title means in case you were wondering...
3 comments:
this is by far the best april fool's day joke i've seen. you are just too darn cute!
oh gosh, you are too much! you always do keep it interesting though!! ;)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment